Giant Finishing manufactures a lot of different machinery, from belt washers to parts separation decks but our #1 product is our vibratory finishing equipment.
We take pride in our deburring machines being made here in the United States. Building vibratory tumblers is what we do and we’ve built tumblers for over 25 years. Our deburring bowls are made out of steel, supported by gussets and then strengthened by heat treating and shot blasting.
These surface enhancing, vibratory finishing machines can tumble hundreds of your parts to achieve a brilliant finish and save you time with the process. We build a great vibratory batch bowl that is engineered to develop the right surface finish for your part. It is built like no other, a “tank” on the deburring machinery battlefield that blows away the competition, period.
- Heavy duty bowl & base weldment
- Removable cast polyurethane drain plug
- Polyurethane lining
- Tuned Coil spring suspension
- Drop – on weight segments
- Adjustable amplitude flywheel
- Media discharge door
- Electronic variable speed drive with digital tachometer
- PLC controls
- Automatic grease system
- Low PH Package
- Suspended sound suppressor cover
- Settling tank
- Air Door
- Direct Drive
- Auto compound system
- Wrap around settling tank
- Dividers (fixed or floating)