Blast Machine Screens & Covers
Blast machine screens and covers help keep contaminants from entering the blast machine. Recessed screens keep out particles larger than 1/4-inch diameter. Steel covers fit on top of the blast machine (with or without the recessed screen in place) to keep out rain. Moisture interferes with most blast media and cause blockages in the blast machine valves and plumbing.
Description of Operation
- The recessed steel screen fits into the concave head of the blast machine. The operator places one or more bags of abrasive onto the screen and cuts the bag(s) to allow abrasive to flow through the precisely sized holes in the screen to fill the blast machine.
- The recessed screen can be used with bulk abrasive loading systems.
- When not in use, the blast machine should be covered to prevent moisture or airborne trash from falling into the pressure vessel.
- The heavy poly bag cover fits over the entire blast machine to protect the pressure vessel from weather.
- Keeps work-site debris out of blast machine to prevent work stoppages
- Allows steel cover to be used without removing screen
- Durable heavy-gauge steel construction
- 1/4″ mesh opening size
03362 (10″ Dia.) 11-1/4″ x 10-1/4″ x 6″ 4.5 lbs
03099 (16″ Dia.) 15-1/4″ x 16-1/2″ x 3″ 4.5 lbs
20357 (20″ Dia.) 19-1/4″ x 20-1/2″ x 3″ 6.5 lbs
03100 (24″ Dia.) 24-1/2″ x 23-1/4″ x 3″ 8.5 lbs
Optional Steel Cover
- Durable heavy-gauge steel construction withstands work site use
- Heavy construction stays in place in windy environment
03107 (10″ Dia.) 11″ x 1-1/2″ 3.5 lbs
02335 (16″ Dia.) 17″ x 1-3/4″ 5.5 lbs
20358 (20″ Dia.) 21″ x 1-3/4″ 8.5 lbs
02336 (24″ Dia.) 25″ x 1-3/4″ 10.5 lbs
- Covers entire blast machine
- Keeps machine clean and dry
15097 (16″ & 20″ Dia.) 45″ x 54″ 1.5 lbs
15143 (24″ Dia.) 45″ x 68″ 2 lbs
Technical Data Sheet
Product Request Form
©2023 All Rights Reserved.