BNP 65 Suction Blast Cabinet
BNP blast cabinets deliver efficient, affordable media blasting to clean, peen, deburr, or finish parts. The BNP 65 (enclosure size: 36 by 36 by 38 inches) is available in suction and pressure blast models, and accepts popular options – turntables and tracks for heavy parts, vertical doors to speed loading, and other Options Plus modifications. Shown with 600 CFM reclaimer (rear mounted) and dry filter dust collector. Also available with optional reverse-pulse dust collector.
BNP 65 Suction Cabinets Feature:
- Full-length, neoprene-on-fabric gloves resist wear and protect operator.
- Ceiling-mounted, two-tube fluorescent light fixture with abrasive resistant Lexan® cover for extraordinary visibility.
- Safety interlocks interrupt blasting if either door is opened. (Conforms to US regulations.)
- Adjustable, heavy-duty chromed latches seal doors tight through years of service.
- Unique Air Logic system (pilot actuated) to maximize air flow to the blast gun.
- Double-wall, sound-insulated doors, with industrial quality lift-off hinges.
- 14-gauge steel all-welded construction, with precisely formed bends, forms a rigid, long-lasting cabinet shell.
- Tilt-out window, for tool-free glass changes in minutes.
- Pressure regulator, gauge, and electric switch mounted within easy reach.
- Built-in blow-off gun helps keep dust inside the cabinet, not on your floor.
- Remove rust, mill scale, heat scale, and carbon buildup from metals
- Strip paint, powder coating, plating, and anodizing from parts for rework
- Eliminate burrs, parting lines, flashings, and other defects from castings and injection-molded parts
- Extract residual sand from castings
- Beautify steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and other metals with a uniform matte finish
- Etch artwork and lettering into glass, stone, plastics, metal and other materials
- Clean release agents and material buildup from molds
Technical Data Sheet
Parts List and Operation Manual
Product Request Form
©2022 All Rights Reserved.