For high-production applications, pressure cabinets clean three to four times faster than suction cabinets. They require high volumes of compressed air to maintain this production rate.
These high-production cabinets give customers what they really need:
- Reliable and consistent results.
- Simple maintenance.
- Ease of use.
- Seventeen ergonomic and state-of-the-art features that boost productivity.
- Six models to choose from: suction and pressure.
- A detached power module that allows for flexible blast-system configurations into awkward or tight workspaces. Ideal for cell manufacturing.
- Low cost of ownership.
- Quick return on investment.
They make abrasive blasting with a cabinet safer, more efficient, and more profitable—while providing consistent, repeatable results that help you and your team get more jobs done on time and on budget.
- Pulsar Plus VI-P
50”W x 39”D x 37” H
600 CFM reclaimer and 600 CFM dust collector
Product Request Form
©2023 All Rights Reserved.