Giant Finishing GT Series vibratory deburring equipment and mass finishing machine systems have a variable speed and adjustable eccentric weights which permits deburring action ranging from very aggressive to very gentle action for fragile parts finishing.
All Giant Finishing vibratory machines feature our off-set balanced suspension, variable speed, and low work height. For aggressive finishing of iron casting or polishing molds a Giant Finishing GT will work the part and get a great finish.
- Off-set Balanced drive
- Variable speed drive
- Curved/Rounded Rear Tub Wall
- 90 Durometer polyurethane lining
- Flo-Spray piping and liquid drain
- Ideal working height – Low Profile
- Electrical control panel with process timer
- Coil spring suspension
- Plug type discharge door with quick action
- 3 to 200 Cubic Feet capacity
- Tub diameters 14″ to 60″
Product Request Form
©2024 All Rights Reserved.