High Volume Compressed Air Coalescent Filter
Portable 800-cfm capacity Coalescent Filter removes water from the compressed air supply for multiple blast machines and other pneumatic tools requiring a dry, high-volume air supply. Two 6-inch wheels and a rigid handle allow one person to move the Coalescent Filter along a smooth, level surface. The filter has one outlet and a manual petcock to drain accumulated moisture.
Blast machine screens and covers help keep contaminants from entering the blast machine. Recessed screens keep out particles larger than 1/4-inch diameter. Steel covers fit on top of the blast machine (with or without the recessed screen in place) to keep out rain. Moisture interferes with most blast media and cause blockages in the blast machine valves and plumbing.
Description of Operation
- The recessed steel screen fits into the concave head of the blast machine. The operator places one or more bags of abrasive onto the screen and cuts the bag(s) to allow abrasive to flow through the precisely sized holes in the screen to fill the blast machine.
- The recessed screen can be used with bulk abrasive loading systems.
- When not in use, the blast machine should be covered to prevent moisture or airborne trash from falling into the pressure vessel.
- The heavy poly bag cover fits over the entire blast machine to protect the pressure vessel from weather.
- Keeps work-site debris out of blast machine to prevent work stoppages
- Allows steel cover to be used without removing screen
- Durable heavy-gauge steel construction
- 1/4″ mesh opening size
03362 (10″ Dia.) 11-1/4″ x 10-1/4″ x 6″ 4.5 lbs
03099 (16″ Dia.) 15-1/4″ x 16-1/2″ x 3″ 4.5 lbs
20357 (20″ Dia.) 19-1/4″ x 20-1/2″ x 3″ 6.5 lbs
03100 (24″ Dia.) 24-1/2″ x 23-1/4″ x 3″ 8.5 lbs
Optional Steel Cover
- Durable heavy-gauge steel construction withstands work site use
- Heavy construction stays in place in windy environment
03107 (10″ Dia.) 11″ x 1-1/2″ 3.5 lbs
02335 (16″ Dia.) 17″ x 1-3/4″ 5.5 lbs
20358 (20″ Dia.) 21″ x 1-3/4″ 8.5 lbs
02336 (24″ Dia.) 25″ x 1-3/4″ 10.5 lbs
- Covers entire blast machine
- Keeps machine clean and dry
15097 (16″ & 20″ Dia.) 45″ x 54″ 1.5 lbs
15143 (24″ Dia.) 45″ x 68″ 2 lbs
Clemco Beacon Blast Light
- Illuminated target surface improves blast operator productivity
- Extremely bright focused LED beam provides 6000k color temperature (similar to daylight on a sunny day)
- Unit is compact, lightweight, and rugged—perfect for brutal abrasive blast environments
- Mounts to nozzle holder or blast hose
- Quick-change twist-lock lens retainer allows easy removal and replacement of the Pyrex® lens
- Beam capable of penetrating up to 280 feet
- Ultra-compact size at just 2 7/8”OD x 4”H x 3”D
- Encased in durable, lightweight aluminum housing with abrasive-resistant nylon lens adaptor
- Integrated pulse width modulation controller provides protection against voltage spikes and maximizes the light’s duty cycle in terms of heat management
- Cree XLamp MC-E® LED is shock- and vibration-resistant
- Easily replaceable Pyrex® lens